This site is published by JJG PARTENAIRES EURL, F-68190 ENSISHEIM
Mr Jean-Jacques GAECHTER, Manager of JJG PARTENAIRES EURL
DESIGN & PRODUCTION
16 Route d'Ungersheim
Georges G., georgesg.com, georgesg.fr, are registered trademarks.
The entire site is covered by French and international copyright and industrial property legislation and all reproduction rights are reserved, including iconographic and photographic representations. The reproduction of all or part of this site is strictly prohibited without the express authorisation of GEORGES G. E. U. R. L. The reproduction of texts on paper is authorised subject to compliance with the following three conditions:
- free distribution;
- respect for the integrity of the documents reproduced (no modification or alteration);
- clear and legible citation of the source in the following form: "Document from the website georgesg.com - Reproduction rights are reserved and strictly limited".
The information we collect is intended to better inform you and will under no circumstances be transmitted to third parties.
In accordance with the law "Informatique et Libertés", you have the right to access, modify, rectify and delete data concerning you. To exercise this right, simply send an e-mail to email@example.com.
With regard to any e-mail sent through this site, please note that:
- the secrecy of correspondence transmitted over the Internet is not guaranteed;
- E-mails are kept in electronic form, at least for the time required by the administration to provide a response or to process your request.
This website and in particular the automated processing of information have been formally declared to the Commission Nationale de l'Informatique et des Libertés (CNIL), whose file is currently being processed.
When you browse the georges.com site, text files, called "cookies", may be placed on your device (computer, mobile, tablet).
You have the option to accept or reject cookies. You can prevent the recording of "cookies" by referring to the preferences/parameters of your browser software.
The following links show you how to set cookies according to browsers:
- If you are using Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/fr-FR/windows-vista/Block-or-allow-cookies
- If you use the Firefox browser: http://support.mozilla.org/fr/kb/activer-desactiver-cookies
- If you use the Safari browser: http://support.apple.com/kb/index?page=search&fac=all&q=cookies%20safari
- If you use Google Chrome browser: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en
- If you use browser versions other than those mentioned above: please refer to the help files or user manual. If you refuse or delete cookies your browsing experience will not be affected.
For more information on cookies and how to manage them, visit the CNIL website.
CREDITS FOR PHOTOGRAPHS AND IMAGES USED ON THE SITE
JJG PARTENAIRES EURL